A spirit is a supernatural creature that exists in a world somehow detached from what we think of as "the real world".
Toughness: Base Toughness equal to Constitution. This value is modified by their armor.
Combat: Base Combat Bonus equal to 1 times level.
Good Saving Throws: Fortitude, Reflex and Will
Skills: At 1st level, (4 + Int, minimum 1) skills at 4 ranks each, and (4 + Int) skill ranks per additional level.
Feats: One feat at first level, and an additional feat every third level. These feats may be chosen from the following categories:
These creatures can also take a supernatural power in place of a feat. They gain power ranks equal to their creature level.
Bonus Feats: Night Vision
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Spirits may be affected by the Ward power, and may be chosen as a Power Focus.
- Spirits have the Mind Link power as a bonus power.
- Immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, stunning or disease.
- Not subject to critical hits, non-lethal damage or ability drain. Immune to damage to its physical abilities (Strength, Dexterity and Constitution).
- Immunity to any effect requiring a Fortitude save (unless the effect also works on objects or is harmless).
- Not affected by the Imbue Life supernatural power.
- Spirits do not breathe, eat or sleep.
Advancement: Spirits with an Intelligence of -2 or less advance by gaining levels in spirit. Spirits with an Intelligence of -1 or more advance by heroic role.